[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL.Com Glitch Help

sks211

we have an nfl.com league. The DST scoring works such that a defense that gives 28-34 points receives minus one point. while a defense that gives us more than 34 points doesnt get any deduction.

Is this a glitch? One team just missed the playoffs because his opponent gave up 42 points and didnt have anything deducted

has anyone seen this before? what should the league manager do?

thanks

It's been many years since i ran a league on nfl.com, but you should be able to go back in and edit or alter the previous weeks score. I am not sure how you set up the league and all the scoring but yes, it does seem odd, however does the def lose points for scoring made by the other def (pick 6, punt returns, kick-off for td) so did the def actually give up 42 points,

I just checked out a nfl.com league and under scoring they did have a spot to list points to a def that gives up more then 35 points, at this point i would assume you failed to award it any value when setting up the league. -> under settings on the main league page

As the commish you get to make the call based on your rules, regarding how it should be handled, With respect to my above assumption, it would seem that you have played all season under these settings, and i think the current status must stand and that it is something you will have to correct in the off season.

many times this season teams have scored more then 35 points, how was this not caught before this?

Edited by millworkguy
  • Like 1