[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My team?

TyLanCF

This is my first FF experience and I haven't watched too much football over the last couple of years, so would like some feedback on my team.

QB - Matt Ryan

RB - Adrian Peterson

RB - Alfred Morris

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Michael Floyd

TE - Greg Olsen

W/R - DeSean Jackson

K - Nick Novak

D/ST - Baltimore Ravens

BN - Ben Roethlisberger - QB

BN - Chris Ivory - RB

BN - Christine Michael - RB

BN - C.J. Spiller - RB

BN - Zac Stacy - RB

BN - Terrance Williams - WR

I feel like I should have gotten more WRs for the bench.

As a whole I feel it's solid, but do agree that your weakeness may be at the WR position. I myself am very traditional in terms of stacking running backs - and have had similar dilemmas where my WR corps looks to be the soft spot of my team - so I can appreciate that approach. However, with Fitzy & Floyd as your 2 starting targets I would advise hawking the waiver wire for emergent wideouts once the season begins. Especially with the emergence of Ellington, those 2 may eat into each others targets and leave you at a disadvantage certain weeks when the Cards' offense stalls/underperforms. I also like Terrence Williams to have somewhat of a breakout 2nd year & greatly out-perform his ADP.

In terms of your starting lineup, I would advise potentially starting Desean at your WR2 slot & flexing Zac Stacy. Overall, good job for one of your first FF teams and I wish you the best of luck during the season.

Edited by mattheww

Good team. I agree with not making any moves for a while. You defo have the RB depth. Took a flier on Spiller, if he's back at it you could lock up at WR1 for him. Same goes for Stacy.

When, not if, the time comes and somebodys RBs are crap or hurt, they will see your squad and your expendable RBs.

Edited by Mustangt125

Looks like a fairly solid draft. Especially for your first FF draft. I also do not like having two WR's from the same team in my lineup. You still have plenty of players you can swap around in the flex spot too. I tend to draft several RB's when I do my draft. And in my experience it has helped me. Several times during the year people will come to me and try to trade for one of my RB's. You will need more depth at WR, but I wouldn't make any moves until the season starts and watch the waiver wire closely. Wish you the best of luck this season.

You drafted a bit too top-heavy on the RB's. No real issue, you got Spiller (who is albeit a bit boom/bust) and Stacy. Stacy is juicy trade bait. Take your time, shop around, and get a WR1 for him. Then you have a solid team. Good luck!

QB - Matt Ryan - Very Solid consistent QB nice.

RB - Adrian Peterson - top back should have great year

RB - Alfred Morris - consistent back new offense but has upside

WR - Larry Fitzgerald - and oldie but a goodie

WR - Michael Floyd - 2 cards hmm both are great WRs but hmm. i like floyd more this year than

TE - Greg Olsen - should be targeted a lot this year nice

W/R - DeSean Jackson - lots of upside

K - Nick Novak

D/ST - Baltimore Ravens

BN - Ben Roethlisberger - QB - solid back up nice

BN - Chris Ivory - RB - ehh

BN - Christine Michael - RB - could be great if Lynch goes down

BN - C.J. Spiller - RB - very nice RB to have on the bench

BN - Zac Stacy - RB - damn you got a lot of RBs.... package 1 with a WR from ARZ for a better WR.

BN - Terrance Williams - WR - i like him a lot

overall a very good team, lots of RB depth which is never bad. see how things go and look to trade for an upgrade at WR someone like a jordy nelson or alshon Jeffery .