[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting 4th, 10-Team Standard

I have the 4th overall pick, and would love to get my hands on one of the top 3 RBs, but probably wont happen. What should be my strategy? I always like to get a bell-cow running back with one of my first 2 picks, but doing many mock drafts, there hasn't usually been one still on the board when it comes to my second pick. Should I reach and grab McCoy and then settle with TY or Thomas etc. as my WR1? I do love antonio brown and julio, but like i said, im worried about not getting my bell-cow RB. 

On 7/27/2017 at 11:04 AM, Rbgb said:

I agree going with AB 4th

Most likely it will be some scenario of Bell, DJ and Zeke with top 3.

AB wont come back to you so you gotta go AB.

I know AB wont come back to me, but look at where the next best RBs are going. They will all be gone by the time my next pick comes around. 

Sound like you really want a RB in the first, so just pick who you think is the next best RB. Peoples opinion will vary. I had AB in one of my leagues last year, and he did very well. I like the RB's that are available at that spot in the 2nd more than the WR's. As far as Lynch, I think he is the lead back in that offense. They have one of the best offensive lines in football, and a good QB that teams will have try to stop. In the end just trust your own decisions.