[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick Zeke at 9 overall?

NEPats

12 Team Keeper league.   6 points all TDs.   0.5 PPR.

I'm already keeping L. Bell in the 2nd Round - and here are the players that are already being kept that should influence 1st round selections:

David Johnson:      2nd Round

A. Brown:               1st Round

Julio:                      1st Round

Jordy:                     2nd Round

M. Gordon:             4th Round

J. Ajayi                   5th Round

D. Freeman:           2nd Round

ODB Jr.                  2nd Round

M. Evans                2nd Round

Most mocks have me looking at M. Thomas, TY, Baldwin as my best options.  Only A. Brown is being selected after me in the 1st so 7 of 8 guys will have first round picks leaving my options fairly limited.  (

If Zeke gets to me - would you pull the trigger and have Zeke/Bell potential?  Would obviously need some diligent drafting to follow.

Thanks -

17 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

totes would.  I see the dilemma, you would be able to keep Zeek as a future 2nd past this season? 

No if I kept him at 9 overall I could keep him next year as a first rounder.   Could also keep Bell as a first rounder next year too.   Our keeper system is basically you can keep anyone the round they are drafted - but if you want to keep them the following year(s) - it's round drafted less 4 rounds until you reach round 1.

oh geez, well since you know the work you have to do to play catch up, if you're cool with punching that time clock and sniping RB/WR's for a few rounds I'd do it but I think it's up hill this year and next year would be amazing.  But as you know it doesn't end at the draft, week 1 or 2 always there is someone emerging that has impact for the rest of the season of course there is also the Kevin Ogletree affair.. lol.  

I'm cool with Zeek and future keeper of Bell and Zeek.  but it's probably not for everyone, because the talent pool drains out quick.