[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Freeman and Doyle for Gronk and AJ Green WHIR

pesosweetdog

10 team std.  Other owner offered me Gronk and Green for Doyle and Freeman and I'm wondering if he knows something I don't.   Gronk is hurt and AJ Greens line sucks.  My WRs need help as Sanders and Parker are my best but I have Ajayi,  Crowell, J. Stew and Quizz/Martin as my other backs and J. Graham as my other TE.. His other backs are Cook, CJ Anderson, J. Allen.  Thoughts?  Should I counter with Evans and Gronk instead?  Also worried about being thin at RB with Ajayi already having knee issues.

Gronk is an elite TE, once he gets over this injury he will immediately bounce back. You will be losing a great HB and good a TE, but you will be gaining an Elite TE and WR. You got Sanders who will get more points as the season goes. With you losing Freeman, you won't have the best HB team in your league but you will have one of the best receiving teams in your league.

Pros in accepting the trade:

Elite TE in Gronk who scores an average of 8+ fantasy points per game.

Elite WR in Green who scores an average of 8+ fantasy points per game.

Cons in accepting the trade:

Losing a great HB in Freeman who scores an average of 13 points per game.

Losing a good WR in Doyle who scores an average of 4+ points per game.

Overall: It's somewhat an even trade if you look how each player has played in the past. Green is getting up there in age and right now his fantasy rank is 23. Gronk will continue to do his thing once he gets over the injury. Gronk's current fantasy rank is 15. In my opinion, your not losing much in Doyle.Doyle's current fantasy rank is 12.  Freeman would be a big lost as his fantasy rank is 8. Take a look at the facts and make the decision that would lead you to winning.

Have a good day!

-CaptainVenomFTW (: