[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant trade value?

Basket018

I’m looking to trade for Dez. The owner is stacked at wr

He has AB, Dez, Tate, Cooper, Thielen, Lockett, Ginn Jr

His rb are garbage. He has Powell, Duke, DJ, Riddick

I have Baldwin, Jeffery, Matthews, M.Bryant, Sterling Shepard

running backs I have Hunt, Fournette, Ivory, Martin, AP, Hyde

What would be a good value? He wants 2 rbs

I actually had a trade pending Martin and Matthews for Dez but the league vetoed it

I think me giving up 2rb for Dez is just to much. If I make that trade I would need him to blow it up and start putting up wr1 numbers. Which he is capable of doing. They just want to run more. It’s why I’m hoping Zeke gets suspended and they are forced to pass more

its 1pt ppr league also

Edited by Basket018

I think Dez will get his stats by the end of the year. 80-90 catches, 10 TD's or so. If he wants two RB's I would do Hyde and Ivory. No way give up Hunt of Fournette for him. Hyde is up and down, Ivory is a good handcuff. So if he'll give up a lower WR as well, maybe Ginn or Cooper. 

Edited by yogi36

2 minutes ago, Watt's Up said:

Wow -- I wouldn't play in a league that vetoes trades just because they don't like them. That would have been a totally legit trade.

I agree. My league allows pretty much everything unless you know for a fact there was some shadyness going on. That trade is legit. I would not be with them next year.

3 minutes ago, Basket018 said:

I’m actually the commish of the league lol

Ita what we all agreed on 

But why? lol 

I think trading is fun. One of my leagues is so active, and my other isn't. It's lame! They have starters on their bench because they can't use them, so why not trade?! I'm bitter about it. lol

Dunno how you guys play fantasy football but I make sure a lot of manure posting is a part of it. And I'd be doing a lot of that right after the initial trade got vetoed. All trades go through, the only way to play the game. Everyone always complains in my local about trades every year, but the one year we set it up like you did, 0 trades happened, nobody talked in chat. It was just a lifeless, funless, app on a phone that I checked sunday morning and tuesday night.