[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wr help!

dugtoni

So I am pretty set at every position except wr. It is possible I will not have enough wr next week due to bye weeks and injuries that I will need to drop someone, but can’t decide who to drop if need be. I could also work out a trade possibly. Here is my team in a 10 team ppr, starting 2wr 2rb and a flex:

qb: Watson, Mariota

rb: Bell, Zeke, CJ, Abdullah, Coleman, McFadden

wr: Tate, Diggs, Hogan, Adams

te: Gronk, Graham

Also wr options on the wire I am considering are Marvin Jones, Ginn, and Cupp.

Edited by dugtoni

I think you'll be fine, Hogan and Adams should start and be fine (Hundley's production to Adams notwithstanding), if Diggs and Tate are both out with injuries still. You COULD drop either Abdullah or Coleman (I wouldn't want to drop either personally) for Marvin Jones to ensure you have a starting Detroit WR, but only if you absolutely have to IMO.

1 minute ago, tdybaz said:

I think you'll be fine, Hogan and Adams should start and be fine (Hundley's production to Adams notwithstanding), if Diggs and Tate are both out with injuries still. You COULD drop either Abdullah or Coleman (I wouldn't want to drop either personally) for Marvin Jones to ensure you have a starting Detroit WR, but only if you absolutely have to IMO.

Thanks for the response! It’s mainly next week I’m worried about since Adams has a bye and Tate and Diggs are both banged up. Was even thinking about dropping Mariota.

I'm in a 10 man league as well, I just so happened to drop Abdullah before his one big game, because he wasn't doing anything.

Of course Abdullah goes off against Minnessotta, but its just 1 game.

The next week someone grabs Abdullah. Of course Abdullah lays another egg and that owner decided to drop him.

Then another person in the league decided to grab him against NO, and he layed another egg.

See where I'm going with this?

I didn't trust Abdullah enough to consider him a worthy starter on my team.

1 good game out of 6 is very poor and would rather focus my energy elsewhere. 

I think ditching Abdullah for any of the WW WR you mentioned would be a good move. 

If i had to pick I would grab Tedd Ginn over Jones. And Kupp is on a bye next week.