[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Buy Fantasy Challenge...

Hugh-mongus

Well, I guess I can't complain too much since it's free, but I would be fuming if I was in the running for the overall lead. I set my lineup on Sunday morning. Everything seemed fine. So I go in on Monday afternoon to refresh my memory on who I had chosen for the week and only 3 of my 13 roster spots had been filled! :D

So, I plug in all SL and Green Bay players to get me through the week. About an hour before game time I find out that Green is inactive, so I go back in and swap Davenport for Green which frees up some more cash. I then swap Bruce for Looker with the extra cash I had freed up. Green and Looker would've given me goose eggs, while Bruce and Davenport each had very solid games.

After the game (moments ago), I go back to make sure my changes were registered and my lineup still has Green and Looker! Somehow, my changes were not registered. I wonder how my original lineup would've done. I can't even remember who I had chosen. Like I said, good thing this is pretty much just for or I would be livid! Sorry just had to vent a bit. :hoppingmad:

I tried to change a player on Friday evening and was locked out at that time as well. I have changed players other weeks in the past weeks after games have started. So I'm not sure why it wouldnt work this week....

Kinda stinks. I wanted to change Nate Burlson out since Randy Moss was playing this week. I can't recall whom I would have played at the time, but I ranked 2139 for the week. I would have scored more points I am sure as Nate gave me 2 points. ahhhh, so close....