[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions & Projections

BS Miscreant

Not that I have a real problem with the predicted score(ATL 20 - TB 17) because the Bucs have shown a propensity to give games away but the analysis is a bit off.

First of all the analysis, not the marquee, says that ATL won the week 10 game in Tampa. That game was in Atlanta. This one is in Tampa. The Bucs have been a much better team at home than on the road this year.

Also, the analysis says that Vick has had success against the Bucs due in large part to his running ability. The fact is he has had one "successful" game rushing the ball against TB in his career and that was in ATL earlier this year.

Granted, as I said at the top, TB has shown a tendency to give games away so I'm not saying the smart money is on them. All I'm saying is that they are desperate, they are only a game out of wildcard contention and they obviously believe they should be winning games or they wouldn't have changed kickers at this point in the season. I might also add that they have an athletic, veteran D aided by an excellent D coordinator. They rarely get beat the same way twice.

They may in fact end up on the losing end of a 20-17 game but don't be shocked if they win Sunday.

PS This is not homerism talking. The only reason I checked the P & P is because I have Clayton and Griese on my roster.

Had Tampa beat the Panthers last week I might have picked them to win this game...Griese is playing as well as I've seen him play, but for some reason the Bucs can't seem to pull out the close games and that will be the story again this week. The Falcons behind Vick's legs and rocket arm are looking good, and should cause all kinds of problems for the Bucs D this week. Falcons win a tight one.