[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb Trade

It's the top team in my signature... I'm sitting at 2-4 but based on our league format my team will almost certainly make the playoffs (2 spots reserved for total points leaders that aren't in the top-4 in terms of record, and my team is currently 3rd in total points). I was offered this trade:

Receive Megatron and TY Hilton

Trade Randall Cobb, Bishop Sankey, and Michael Crabtree

My first reaction was to say no, but I'm starting to think about it. I'm not going to start Crabtree or Sankey this year. Sankey will cost a 4th rounder if he's kept next year, so I doubt he's relevant in that way. Hilton isn't as good as Cobb, but Cobb hasn't been getting many yards this year and the TD's could start going to Lacy. I could use Hilton as my WR2 until Megatron returns, then I would have Megatron and Dez as my starting receivers. My playoff lineup would be Rodgers-Forte-Lacy-Megatron-Dez-Gronk-Seahawks-Novak, with Josh Gordon, Alfred Morris, or Shane Vereen probably at the flex spot depending on how much work Vereen gets with Ridley out. Should I take it?

Edited by ilikepieman123

Certainly a tough one, but I believe Randall Cobb is #2 in the NFL for TDs at 7. Which is a model of consistency that looks great. As for Calvin, he may come back in a week or so(not sure of the exact time) but even then he will probably take a week or so to get back in his groove.

You're in a dilemma, but honestly I think the trade will be worth it if you don't start Crabtree or Sankey. Good luck!

If you're that sure that you will get in the playoffs. You are at 2-4 right now, I know you said top point leaders have 2 spots reserved but Calvin may be out up to 3-4 more weeks from the sound of it. Hilton is probably the biggest boom or bust player in the league. He had a huge week last week and might catch 2 passes for 40 yards this week. I guess its a risk vs reward move

Edited by Finn5033

If you're that sure that you will get in the playoffs. You are at 2-4 right now, I know you said top point leaders have 2 spots reserved but Calvin may be out up to 3-4 more weeks from the sound of it. Hilton is probably the biggest boom or bust player in the league. He had a huge week last week and might catch 2 passes for 40 yards this week. I guess its a risk vs reward move

Agree with this. Although nothing is a sure thing if you're that confident I'd probably do it

Help here? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/428304-trade-advice-leveon-bell-witten-for-ellington-and-olsen/#entry3999343

Edited by Joebirds55

Huge Benjamin fan(Might be a little biased) but I think it is a lot like the last one. If you are going to make the playoffs with neither, than I prefer Gordon, because he will be a huge asset for the playoffs, but Benjamin will be big for the stretch before the playoffs. Because of the position of the picks for next year, and because its not like Benjamin will just disappear before the playoffs, I'd go with him.

Edited by willswear3