[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got L Miller trade off, need some in depth team advice plz

Tasandmnm

8 team standard league, start 3WR, 2RB, 1TE. Here's my team now:

QB Luck

WR Green, Moncrief, D-Jax, Snead, Maclin, D Parker

RB Gurley, Miller, Ingram, Ware, Langford

TE J Reed

K Crosby. DEF Houston

I went from most points in the league week 1 with Luck and AJ going off but in week 2 I was dead last and am now ranked 6th. I have been getting zero production from RB even with Gurley and Ingram which is why I went for Miller when I got the chance. Langford isn't looking too hot in the bell cow role so he can be potential trade stuffer material. Surprisingly I have tried and tried to shop Ware to Charles owner but he isn't interested so he will be trade fodder if needed and he may be worth hanging on to just in case Charles isn't tip-top.

I was one of the unfortunate K Allen owners (gave up B Cooks 4 him) yet things still looked ok due to AJs big week along with Donte and Maclin looking good.

Then came week 2. Every single player on my team (regardless of start or bench status) went camping for the weekend while my DEF scored more for me than any player did. I didnt go into panic mode but I put some feelers out there and ended up moving some things around to land at the team I presented to you above.

I feel I am pretty strong right now but I really need one more stud WR to go with Green. I like Ingram but so far playing in a constant hole isn't helping his scoring so I would feel good about throwing him out there along with a receiver.

Who should I target and what can I expect in return for Ingram & D-Jax/Parker? If I have to give Ingram & either Maclin/Moncrief/Snead then I should get an upper echelon WR then right? Is that fair for someone like Julio?

Thanks for the help everyone.

Well right now I only have 4 WR to really choose from starting since I am ruling D-Jax out for injury. For me that is cause for concern. Having 3 high quality RBs is kind of a waste because I am possibly leaving a lot of points on the bench every single week. If I can turn that 3rd RB into a player I can start at WR almost every week I think that helps me a lot more than the RB on the bench. I asked about Julio specifically because the guy in my league thay owns him could really use a solid RB so I could at least make him an offer and see what happens. The Miller trade just organically happened and I took advantage of being able to get a player of that quality but my intention the whole time was to trade one of the 3 RBS to strengthen my steadily depleting WRs.

I was thinking about getting Dorsett honestly, but without Moncrief their providing a big target down field for Luck I am just not confident in the Colts offense. I have even considered streaming a QB because there are some very good options on the wire like Tannehill and Matt Ryan is even available lol. Maybe I am worried about Luck and the Colts offense for no reason but I could err on the side of safety this week and grab Ryan. It really hurts me having Moncrief eating up a bench spot and giving me nothing for up to 6 weeks (more like 7 because I won't play him until I see how he looks on the field unless it's a really good matchup).

Your team is fine. Don't over think it.

Moncrief is hurt now, so maybe try and go get Dorsett.

My team doesn't seem fine to me when I am getting doubled up on in week 2 and the only changes since then are 1)gaining Miller, 2)losing Baldwin and Witten (trade),and 3)losing Moncrief.

yeah, for an 8-team league I'd expect another stud WR. Unfortunately, that was Allen (I feel you, I had Allen and Woodhead in a 16-team PPR league, both keepers from last year). You can try packaging one of you stud RB (Ingram probably has more value than Gurley at the moment, but Gurley still holds some power, and I would keep Miller) and D-Jax or Parker (I'm really high on Parker, actually) to get Hopkins, ARob or Jeffrey, but I think a guy like Julio will be beyond your read unless you were willing to trade two stud RB and get back Julio and an RB2.

Yeah you are probably right on point. It really killed me when Moncrief went down, I hope he doesn't turn into one of these guys that have so much skill, size, talent, and a good offense to work in but is just perpetually injured. He has all the tools to be a top WR if he could just stay healthy. It sucks being short at WR while also having to use a bench spot for him but I am not going to release him and take a chance on him getting stolen from me.