[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie Wentz or Captain Kirk?

oG1KeNoBi

I have Drew Brees as my starting QB. I currently have Kirk Cousins as my back up, but won't be playing match ups with him. Meaning, I'll really only be using Cousins when Brees is on his bye week which is week 5. Should I pick up Wentz instead?

Cousins vs BAL

or

Wentz vs DET

Yes, of course I have to consider who I would want if Brees went down ( knock on wood). But as stated beforehand, it's mainly for Brees's bye week. Thanks for all advice!

I wouldn't give up on Cousins just yet. Wentz is proving to be a good QB but not really a good, consistent fantasy QB yet. Cousins, after a bad start, is playing better. The Ravens have played the Bills, Browns, and Jaguars which is skewing their stats a little in my opinion. I would stick with Cousins if it were me.

• Like 1

I have Wentz and I have to drop him this week bc of his bye, and I hate that...he is shaping up to be a pretty good QB. Top 15 ain't bad...he is pretty even with Cousins right now. BUT, I agree with everyone else...Cousins has the experience and has proven he can be consistent (though I have never been 100% convinced/sold on him).