[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROS WR Ranks: Green, Brown, OBJ, Hilton, Marshall, Cobb, Crabtree, Evans, Hopkins

This is what I have right now:
David is a league mate. I removed Green, Brown and Cobb as they are pretty obvious imo.

Me: Hilton, OBJ, Evans, Marshall, Crabtree, Hopkins
David: Hilton, OBJ, Marshall, Evans, Hopkins, Crabtree

Turbin: OBJ, Evans, Hilton, Crabtree, Marshall, Hopkins
Gronk: Hilton, Evans, Crabtree, Marshall, OBJ, Hopkins
CRW: Marshall, Evans, OBJ, Hopkins, Crabtree, Hilton

Hilton does look really good. Lot of variation in OBJ and Marshall here. Evans seems to be the most consistently ranked.

Brown - Antonio does Antonio things... but really he gets better the more weapons that are around him, with Bell back and Coates starting to add depth, defenses are spread too thin.

Evans - Very favorable schedule (11th ROS) but increased favorability during fantasy playoffs with double matchup vs NO (14 & 16). TB is at the bottom of the league in points allowed which forces the pass and the high volume of targets that we have seen for Evans (#1 in the league, Tgts/Game). Winston is also still pretty young and will continue to focus on his first read when under pressure. Game flow and fantasy playoff matchup is what puts him above the rest for me.

Green - Really close to Evans for me. Favorable schedule as well but CIN's defense is better than TB and can keep games close with a respectable run game between Bernard and Hill. Eifert's return will also take away redzone targets from Green.

Marshall - Marshall is a solid pick all around. He has picked up after his injury scare in Week 2 and the partial tear to Decker's rotator cuff. The strength of schedule is pretty favorable (10th) and if his targets keep pace with the past 3 weeks, he should be a regular WR1, especially with 40% of the team's red zone targets, expect his TD numbers to come up.

Hilton - IND is 3rd in pts allowed and he is the lone receiving weapon with Moncrief out. IND's o-line isn't giving Luck enough time to run through his progression so Hilton' has thrived as a result of his misfortunes and lack of play from the entire IND team. Moncrief's return in 2-4 weeks should bring down Hilton production a little bit, but he is in the same situation as Evans in that he will constantly get targets as the Colts try to stay in these high scoring matchups. He is also the only WR to have double digit targets every week this year.

OBJ - The o-line issues are real. Having a rookie LT in Flowers is forcing Manning to throw out of the pocket and quicker which is not his style. The last thing you want to do with a pocket passer that has never been tops in the league in throw accuracy, is to get him out of his comfort zone. OBJ's targets are still there, practically on pace with last year but the lack of run game isn't keeping defenses honest which allows double coverage on him. While Cruz & Shepard haven't taken his target count away they do detract from OBJ's red zone targets. A lot of his upside will depend on Manning & the o-line going forward.

Crabtree - I love slot receivers. Slot receivers or number 2 options on depth charts often get auto labeled as the WR2 in fantasy but he outproduced Cooper last year as well. Carr trusts his hands a lot more and it comes through in the red zone (anyone see that 4th & 2 20 yd td fade to Crabby yesterday?). His targets give him a high floor in PPR and the Raiders offense is playing well. Crabtree is definitely the best value in this list based on his adp. OAK has a decently tough schedule which lowers their strength of schedule for the rest of the season, but their fantasy playoff schedule isn't too bad (KC, SD, IND). Also his positioning as a slot receiver helps him no matter the matchup.

Hopkins - Osweiler is even worse than Hoyer. His focus on checkdown passes (avg 6 yds) is basically tied with Flacco & Gabbert at last in the league. With weapons like DeHop and Fuller, that's exactly what he shouldn't be doing. He has a decent schedule and might have a few big games but it's going to be tough to rely on him.

Cobb - I'm tired.

Wow that's write up was fantastic. That must've taken you some time. Thank you for that!

I knew a lot of what you said, but you brought up a lot of stuff I didn't really think about.

Your rankings make me even more confident to push for the potential deals.

Your one point about Crabtree being best value for ADP makes me apprehensive to trade him away. Most people don't value him fairly and that's why I feel like he isn't the one I'd want to trade away. But I feel him + Cobb for Evans is good value for me.

Thanks again, you helped a lot!