[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice... Please help!

It's my first fantasy season and I'm in a little bit of a rough spot. I made a rookie mistake of not following injuries (doug martin, langford, ameer abdullah) my first few weeks and didn't snatch the right people. Currently 8th place, and I need a lot of pieces...

What do you think I can get for a trade centered around Marvin Jones Jr. I can throw in some other WRs. Ideally, I'd prefer a small downgrade in the WR spot for more depth in the RB... Thoughts?

The manager I'm trading with has the following team:

QB: Blake Bortles

WR: D. Hopkins, Mike Wallace, Doug Baldwin, Kenny Britt, Sterling Shephard, Robby Anderson

RB: CJ Anderson, Frank Gore, L. Blount, Jeremy Hill

TE: Jimmy Graham, Jason Witten

Also, a different manager approached me saying he is interested in Antonio Brown and asked me to make an offer. Again, because I'm new to this, I think he's trying to take advantage of my lack of knowledge and looking for a steal. What trade deal can I build around Antonio Brown?

His team is:

QB: A. Rodgers

WR: A. Cooper, J. Landry, Ty Montgomery, Will Fuller, Stefan Diggs, Torey Smith, Kendall Wright

RB: David Johnson, L. Bell, Melvin Gordon, D. Booker

TE: D. Pitta, Julius Thomas

Thank you for your help!

Edited by applesaucebauce123

I'd try to see who he values more: Coleman or Martin. After that knowledge, I'd package Coleman/Martin and AB in return for Bell and Amari Cooper. If he doesn't bite, then Bell and Landry. This way you'll still have at the worst a low WR1 (Landry) and you'll have arguably the best RB in fantasy (Bell- definitely top 3).

I'd try to see who he values more: Coleman or Martin. After that knowledge, I'd package Coleman/Martin and AB in return for Bell and Amari Cooper. If he doesn't bite, then Bell and Landry. This way you'll still have at the worst a low WR1 (Landry) and you'll have arguably the best RB in fantasy (Bell- definitely top 3).

Okay.. that's a good idea. Will propose that. Thank you oG1KeNoBi

What about the first guy? I think he's more likely to bite at a WR trade. I think I can get him to bite on a Marvin Jones Jr. package. Thoughts?

QB: Blake Bortles

WR: D. Hopkins, Mike Wallace, Doug Baldwin, Kenny Britt, Sterling Shephard, Robby Anderson

RB: CJ Anderson, Frank Gore, L. Blount, Jeremy Hill

TE: Jimmy Graham, Jason Witten

Yeah the problem with that is that you need at least one solid RB and he doesn't have any that I like. Anderson is continously losing snaps to Booker and Gore just doesn't have a high ceiling. Blount will continously lose snaps to James White and to Lewis when he comes back from the PUP list and Jeremy Hill shares duties with Giovani Bernard.

As far as the other offer, I'd really push for Bell and Cooper. I trust Carr more as a QB than I do Tannehill.

Just to update.. he didn't budge on Coop / Bell, or Landry / Bell... Didn't ask about Cooper / Gordon.. but I got the impression he didn't want to risk his top 3 players (Cooper, Bell, Johnson). His counter offer was Landry / Gordon / Booker....

Yeah the problem with that is that you need at least one solid RB and he doesn't have any that I like. Anderson is continously losing snaps to Booker and Gore just doesn't have a high ceiling. Blount will continously lose snaps to James White and to Lewis when he comes back from the PUP list and Jeremy Hill shares duties with Giovani Bernard.

As far as the other offer, I'd really push for Bell and Cooper. I trust Carr more as a QB than I do Tannehill.

Yeah, I agree... I don't see any stand-out pieces on his lineup... I may just hold on to my players.

Thanks everyone for your input!