[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup help please

wreckless518

ok i have quite a few RB and WR now with some great waiver wire working lol..so here it is.. please give your advice and leave your link ill help you to. im gonna put next to their name who i have starting right now. was thinkin maybe Hester or Royal over lewis going against pitt or morris against Tenn but idk?

2RB 2WR and a flex RB/WR spot. standard scoring 10 yds=1pt TD=6

RB

Matt Forte @ ATL (start)

Sammy Morris vs Tenn (start)

Jamal Lewis @ Pitt(start)

Michael Bush vs PHI

Correll Buckhalter @ SD

WR

Larry Fitz @ SEA (start)

Roddy White vs CHI (start)

Devin Hester @ ATL

Eddie Royal @ SD

Kenny Britt @ NE

TE

John Carleson vs ARI (start)

Greg Olsen @ ATL

my team is in my sig as well if you think i should switch ne other spot such as TE.. please help me out.. thank you in advance.

go with hester or royal (probably royal) instead of morris. I dont like lewis either but morris in a non ppr league is screwed this week against the staunch titans run defense. They may not have haynesworth but that hasnt bothered them, as they have stopped a number of premier backs.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com check out my new football blog

you think lewis will be ok against the steelers run D tho? thast my toughest thing on starting him..i know morris has it tough to ...this is a tough choice as i face a good team this week..morris usually gets passes and goaline touches and goaline passes to...what makes ya think royal will boom against this week?

i hate lewis vs. PITT, bush/OAK a hot mess, and moreno going to get the bulk of the DEN RB points, so i'd only use morris and forte from your RBs this week. i don't see morris getting 20 carries this week, but enough overall touches to make a contribution.

no easy choice from WR, but i'd go with royal. don't have any compelling arguement for him, just hoping same amount of targets from last week carry over. maybe SD secondary will focus on shutting down marshall...

i do think im gonna go Forte and morris..

then just to decide between Royal and Hester..i think im gonna go Royal ...hmm

I do agree with Forte and Morris.

As much as I like Royal (had him on my team last year, I think San Diego's secondary has done a good job holding secondary receivers in check (no pun intended!) and is going to cause problems for Royal. I would start Hester. He will get you some good yardage, but don't plan on many if any TDs from him. To bad you don't get points for receptions.

Good Luck!

o boy..so hester is lookin better to start than royal..crap..hester is facing a tougher secondary in ATL tho..ATL is favorable to TE....but not so much WR on paper its showing his matchup is worse than royal...

i just picture mon night Den and SD having a high scoring air assauly...and if SD will be up..i dont think all focus goes on royal..leaving him the better option for orton? ...please help lol