[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thinking of making a trade offer

7YL3R

My league info is in my signature.

Based on the scoring in my league Fitz is a middle of the pack receiver, I know his playoff schedule is pretty soft for me which is good news but thinking of offering P.Thomas and Fitz for C. Johnson and Chad 85.

Will this trade get me laughed at or should I hang on to what I have?

thanks

Tough call. but like you were saying, you have been trying to upgrade at QB all year. if you are willing to trade Fitz for 85 and CJ, why not try and get a big QB. Your WR's left are solid enough if you got a mid ranger in return you could be solid.. just my opinion.. Why not try trading Bowe and Hicks while hes hot for another QB. dangle them out there and see what response you get.

That's a good point, I've thought about it. The gross thing is I nabbed Hicks off the WW like 2 weeks ago. The thing that worries me the most is how P. Thomas loses all goal line carries and how much Mike Bell's stock is rising. I don't really have a solid #2 back. Chad 85 has outscored Fitz in my league so I would basically be upgrading at 2 positions.

My one concern for you is that Ca. Johnson was hurt before his bye week. They havn't really divulged too much information on his status that I have read yet (I have him on my team). If you stuck with fitz this long, you know he's capable of big things. I wouldn't view him as a middle of the road guy, and if you are trading him, I don't think others will view him as such either. Hope this helps

Ya I mean It would be MY

Fitz and P Thomas

for

Chris Johnson and Chad Johnson.

Chad has outscored Fitz in my league and it would basically be 2 upgrades for me. I don't know if the deal will go through. But from an outsider does it seem like a fair trade or am I not giving up enough? Then again Fitz could blow up and have like 10 touchdowns in the 2nd half the year and I would cry.

Thanks for the help.

That's a good point, I've thought about it. The gross thing is I nabbed Hicks off the WW like 2 weeks ago. The thing that worries me the most is how P. Thomas loses all goal line carries and how much Mike Bell's stock is rising. I don't really have a solid #2 back. Chad 85 has outscored Fitz in my league so I would basically be upgrading at 2 positions.

You got it right, go for it.