[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Proposal - Main ingredient is Rodgers

ljbrun

14 team, ppr, start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex(RB, WR, TE), 1K, 1D/ST

Currently 2-2, middle of the pack.

I don't plan on making a decision till the Moss situation resolves. Then again, I'm not really sure how it will affect the other NE players.

I really think this is good for me, but just afraid Rodgers is making me blind to something negative.

I get:

Rodgers, Aaron - What's not to like?

Barber, Marion - Not a big fan, but if Felix goes down he has value. Right?

Lynch, Marshawn - In his new situation I think he could be => than BJ Green-Ellis.

Sims-Walker, Mike - Not startable.

Gresham, Jermaine - Less notoriety, but pretty close in production to Hernandez

I give:

Green-Ellis, BenJarvus - I think I can count on him for 12+ each week.

Bowe, Dwayne - Underachieved. Really don't have a feel for his future.

Colston, Marques - Underachieved, but does put up some points in the flex when needed. Definite start on Fitz & Nicks bye weeks.

Hernandez, Aaron - Just about what I thought he would be. Really like the guy as a flex, but what happens if Moss goes to Minn?

My roster:

Bradford, Sam - filling in while I wait for Big Ben.

Roethlisberger, Ben - TBD

Charles, Jamaal - Hasn't met my expectations, but I feel comfortable starting him and I think he'll get more productive as the season progresses.

Green-Ellis, BenJarvus -------

Wells, Chris - Jeez, this guy is talented, but when will he become ff productive?

Williams, Carnell - Some points early, but losing touches.

Bowe, Dwayne -------

Colston, Marques -------

Fitzgerald, Larry - Talented enough to still put up some numbers, though not what I would like, and the future looks cloudy.

Hartline, Brian - Would have to drop him to meet roster requirement. Otherwise will go if WW awards me one of the following; Jacobs, Mike Bush, Pettigrew, Brandon Tate. Otherwise, may go if I pick up a FCFS FA after WW is processed..

Nicks, Hakeem - Been good so far.

Finley, Jermichael - Been good so far.

Hernandez, Aaron --------

The deal has more upside for you than the players you are giving up. It will allow you to trade Big Ben in a few weeks for upgrades at other positions; I personally think Bradford is the real deal, and the RB's likely will be easier to play matchup with the rest of the year. Frankly now I think about it you should not even be asking our opinion...do the deal now!

Overall it's an ok trade as I like Rodgers and MAYBE Lynch - the other guys are, eh..

PPR, Hernandez may be a top 6 TE by years end. This was before Moss got traded. He won't put up a lot of TDs but yardage and targets are there all game.

To me, you're giving Colston and Hernandez for Rodgers.. I'd do it.

Edited by mibar22