[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB's Do I Start?

Bock917

I'm in a PPR league and need help deciding which 2 of the 3 RB's below to start.

1. Arian Foster - Against a tough Chargers run defense, in Houston

2. Matt Forte - Against a pour Buffalo defense, in Toronto

3. Jamaal Charles - Against a pour Raiders run defense, at Oakland

As it is right now I have Foster and Forte starting with Charles sitting. Is this what I want to do or do I make a switch. I need help and as much input as I can get, so please let me know what you guys are thinking.

Man thats a tough one...I think Id go with Foster and Charles. Forte is just too inconsistent. Foster's matchup may not be a stough as everyone thinks. Also wasnt there talk of getting Taylor more involved? I know uve already got Jones in KC stealing carries, but i see Charles scoring from 50 yards out once this week. I have Foster in two leagues..I dont even look at the matchup and so far it really hasnt mattered much.

kc is a heavy run offense, so you wont go wrong with both kc rbs this week against oakland. As a second id still pick up arian foster. hes ranked number in most ff leagues as of now for a reason. Put that stud in and ride him through this week.

Only because he plays the Bills run defense do I recommend Forte along with Foster this week. Forte has been feast or famine a year....sadly, famine way too often. However this should be a big feast week for Forte. If u were ever going to play Forte, this is the week.