[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ QB /RB

broncosn05

RB

Owner of Shawn Alexander here. Now I'll will start this out by saying that I need to have my lineup in before any of the Sunday games start. Now Seahawks should be in a good position though since the Rams are playing the Jets who themselves are fighting for playoff contension themselves. So I am asking you to put this into actual consideration for a while before answering.

Now for some stats that I have researched to day in pretty much random order but this question has just been bugging me all week.

Thomas Jones, Bears vs. Packers

Last two games against the Packers, Thomas has piled up 268 yards and two touchdowns

The Pack are locked in as the 3rd seed in the NFC playoffs, which means they have nothing to play for in week 17

The Bears think of the Packers their top rivals, which makes this game Chicago's version of the Super Bowl

QB

Lefty vs. Bulger

Byron has some injury concerns, but he has said all week that he intends to play on Sunday. Fred Taylor however made similar claims before he sat out last week. If he does play, Leftwich will be facing a Raiders' defense that has surrendered nine passing scores over the last four weeks. But with all of the doubts to Lefty the Jets have only allowed five touchdowns passes over the last five weeks. They've also held eight of their last 11 opponents to 14 points or less. Also the Rams look to be actually running the ball.

Any help is VERY much appreciated!

Something to keep in mind is that Alexander has the rushing title within his reach and they will not sit him if that is in jeopardy. The rushing title is a very prestigious award for any rb and you dont just get it next year when you have it there for you this year. Owners of James Martin and even Dillon need to keep this in mind as they all have a shot at it!

You must go with the sure thing: Thomas Jones. You made your own argument with his stats versus the Pack. It is too big a risk with Alexander because he will definitely sit if the Seahawks do not need to win. I wouldn't risk it.

I would go Bulger without a doubt. Leftwich is dinged up and may not even play. This one is easy: Bulger (with a possible playoff spot on the line). Added note: Stephen Jackson is dinged up also so Martz will be slinging it all over the field come Sunday.

Please answer my post on Brees or Ramsey? QB Quandry.

Thanks.

Thanks for answering my post regarding Alexander.

Generally, I'd say you have to think about playing Alexander. He's just so good an RB and better than Jones. Unfortunately the Bears play at 1 pm and Seahawks play at 4 pm. If you cannot gamble with Alexander's upside/risk, then play Jones, the safer play. He should be good for 100+ yards, hopefully a TD at least against a Packer team that's mailing this one in.

I also have Alexander, but I may play him since a fraction of a game from him may be better than my options. Funny, cause I have Jones as well and I am playing him. Good luck.

Also, I think go with Bulger.

Edited by JET FAN

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=83371

Why do you continue to post duplicate threads...?

Just EDIT the post you already have out there if there is any additional info on the topic.

Good Luck this week.

Ben