[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Desperately Seeking ...........

theprofessor

I commish two different leagues that need two owners each.

League #1 is a 10-Team auction style league - "limited keeper" with 20-player rosters (limited IDP). $225 Entry Fee- Great Payouts! We pay $10 for each weekly H2H matchup. We pay a minimum of $40 weekly for team with the high score. Top 5 teams at the end of the season get paid (1st place wins $600!) $75 for division winners. $10 for each playoff win. $100 for Super Bowl victory. Last years winner won $845 + a beautiful $200 trophy. We need owners from Oregon and Washington state only.

League #2 is a 8 or 10 (currently we have 6 paid owners) Team Serpentine style online draft. Same rules and roster sizes as the auction league. $200 Entry Fee. Payout will be similar to the auction league. We currently have owners from New York, Las Vegas, LA, Seattle (2) and Texas. This will be a "limited keeper" and IDP league also. We have a great scoring format and fun, involved owners in both leagues. We use FANBALL to manage both leagues and the FANBALL fee is paid in full for league #1. :D

Please email me @ the professor1@comcast.net for our detailed Rulebook. Let me know which league you are interested in. If you can't play but know of other's that might be interested, please let them know. This is my 13th year as commisioner and I will provide phone numbers of our league owners if you would like to know what type of a commissioner I am. :D Thanks, in advance, for your interest! Also, feel free to call me @ 253.377.1775 if you have any questions.

Michael "The Professor" Olson

--------------------

10-Team / High Performance Scoring / Auction Style

I commish a "National" Auction Style League and am taking requests for 5-6 new owners in the Washington, Oregon State area's to start a new "Local" Auction League. If you're interested you can contact me @ the professor1@comcast.net

I will provide multiple references at request.