[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB bye week mess!

Steelhead

My starters are Ahman Green and JJ Arrington and they both have byes Week 6. I need drop one of the following backups (we can have only 4 RB total) - Bettis, Marshall Faulk, or Droughns. I’m planning to drop Droughns because CLE will be RBBC and Bettis and Faulk have a better chance of getting me pts.

Should I ride out starting Arrington and keep Bettis and Faulk for Week 6? Or in addition to dropping Droughns, drop Bettis or Faulk for Willie Parker and use him the first couple weeks. That plan would leave me with starting Bettis and Parker in Week 6 unless I'm able to get something off waivers.

Personally I would keep Green, JJ, Faulk and p/u Willie Parker. Droughns gone for sure, but I think I would trade Bettis for Parker, b/c I actually think Parker is going to be used more, or at least unitl week 5. That is if you like to gamble. If not keep the bus, he will get td's this year, but he won't be racking up the yardage. The other option would be to drop Faulk, since he is the backup rb, but I heard they were lining him up in a two rb back field on some downs and also as a wr for some plays and by the looks of it you get ppr. Just my 2 cents.