[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Houston?

Ice717

Alright, enough is enough. How long do you guys think the head coach of the Texans is gonna last. They look absolutely horrible. Their starting QB can't do anything right. They haven't fixed their OL, which they really needed to because their strength is in their run game. And they can't stop anyone on defense. I think its time to make a change. I'm not basing this on one game. They were suppose to be playoff contenders last year, and they sucked. This year they really didnt change anything. I want to see them use the talent of players that they have to really do some damage in this league not inch wins out everytime.

What do you guys think?

Texans homers what are they saying down there too, just curious.

I for one, wouldn't mind going in another direction if Capers doesn't do something big this year. IMO, he coaches the game to conservatively and tries to win by having the defense keep it close and win in the last quarter. The big problem with that, is the defense isn't that good and the offense can't maintain drives. I know a lot of the problem is still the line, but I would really like to see them try and move the ball through the air a little more. I agree that there is some talent there, but my problem is with the coaching.