[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eating crow

Scourge

Falcon's fans,

Congrats to you guys. The Eagles managed to shoot themselves in the feet at almost every opportunity last night. Your D looked great as I knew they would. Still, we should have put up more points and won that game. Best of luck the rest of the way out. i look forward to the NFC Championship against you again this year.

The Trotter and Mathis ejections were bogus. Neither should have been ejected over some well-warranted, pre-game emotion. Especially not Trotter since the officials said that throwing punches was the reason for the ejections and Trotter threw none.

Atlanta was able to efficiently run the football with Trotter out of the game.

After that hit on McNabb's sternum, he was not the same. Tentative, unsure... He was definately rattled. McNabb usually starts off slow so no concerns here.

Kerney is a beast.

The Eagle's D-line did a nice job of "containing" Vick for the most part. All things considered, the D played well overall.

The Eagle's O-line concernes me a littl. Again, they start off slow like their QB.. So, we will see what they look like against SF on Sunday.

Akers missed 2 49 yard FGs. I am not concerned about this either, but I don't think in a game like that early in the season you go for that 1st one. If you miss, you are killing yourself in field posistion in a defensive game for the rest of the half.

Again, good luck to Atlanta the rest of the way. I am sure we will be talking more smack in the playoffs.

There are mandatory ejections when punches are thrown. I know what you are saying, but Trotter should not have reacted as he did. Push him away, tackle him, but don't throw a punch.

Or change the rules.

986185[/snapback]

I agree with you 100%.. What I am saying is that I did not see Trotter throw a punch. I watched that replay about 15 times last night. He grabbed Mathis' face mask and they wrestled around a bit. That was all I saw.. Mathis threw the "punch" if that is what you want to call it. I thought the whole thing was rediculous.

They both should have acted more professionaly, but I did not think there was enough going on to warrant ejection.