[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

week 3 WR picks

Avernus

WR

Greg Lewis - expect him to torch 'what's his name' on the other side of Woodson. the Raiders will try to play both wideouts man and double TO when they can...even if Woodson's ego is the culprit of the gameplan....Greg Lewis will catch a deep ball as McNabb has been looking to throw to him deep but just barely overthrowing him every time.....expect them to connect for at least a score this week....but not exceed 100 yds unless TO, LJ and Westy disappear :D

Troy Williamson - I'd say Travis taylor...but I think enough people have him in their lineup...Robinson will be the odd man out as Taylor will be the steady threat and Williamson will burn the saints secondary deep at least once and draw some attention...then open things up elsewhere with his lightning type speed...

Kevin Curtis - this player is on my bench, but if you have a roster of strong RB's and weak WR's...he could be a strong play this week as well as Brandon Stokley...I don't know if you'll ever see these 2 players in the same room...let alone the same game unless he has time to run to the bathroom and change uniforms like superman.....not that he's superman by any stretch of the imagination....:D