[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Analyze this trade...

Tboogs

I am being offered Kevin Jones & Keenan Mccardell for SJax & a player of my choice...

12 team performance league...start...1qb,3rb,3wr,1te,1def,1k

Here is my current team

Matt Hasslebeck

Duante

Priest Holmes

Sjax

Willie Parker

Patrick Pass

Andrian Peterson

Torry Holt

Roy Williams

Houshman..

Bobby Engram

Kevin Johnson

Dane Looker

Alge Crumpler

Indy D

Thanks doggs!

For the player of your choice, I would probably give him Dane Looker or maybe Engrem since you aren't sure how much longer he will be out. The trade seems to be pretty fair but Jones has been such a dissapointment. I also own him and would much rather have Jackson. If you think Jones will turn it around when a half decent QB starts for them (Garcia) then it may be worth it. If not then I don't think I would do it, especially since you start 3RB. That puts a premium on backs and having SJax and Holmes is a huge benefit.

After all of that rambling my conclusion is I think you are hurting yourself too much at RB and not upgrading enough at WR to overcome the loss. Unless you really think Jones will turn it on like he did last year. I am not so sure he does.

After all of that rambling my conclusion is I think you are hurting yourself too much at RB and not upgrading enough at WR to overcome the loss. Unless you really think Jones will turn it on like he did last year. I am not so sure he does.

1079617[/snapback]

I agree. With Gates back McCardells production won't be super-consistent. So you are giving up a fairly consistent RB and a non-issue for a not very consistent RB and a non very consistent WR. I don't think you are getting enough to pull the trigger.