[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ozzie Guillen "Caught" In the Moment!

Primetime9287

Soup - take a look around. Only this dmarc dude is running around being childish.

In fact, if you look at all of the baseball threads you'll see it is the Sox fans who always bring up the Cubs. Thorp, swerski and others can't speak of positivity for the Sox without bashing the Cubs. They've define their support for the Sox in part with how much they dislike the Cubs hence we get threads about Cubs to Sox Conversion and the like.

All of a sudden, their blind squirrel gets a nut and they're experts and are ingoring all the years of futility the Sox suffered along with the Cubs. Swerski's post above is funny because most of those 'events' are so minor that one could easily make a list similar to that with the Sox without trying too hard.

1109380[/snapback]

:D

Plunking Jim Edmonds? Guys never get hit by a ball? That's weak.

Oh, so Zambrano didn't do it intentionally? Whatever... :D

Oh, so Zambrano didn't do it intentionally?  Whatever...  :D

1110219[/snapback]

Sure he did. But what does that have to do with anything? Do the fans jumping the umps or slapping Biggio's wife have anything to do with you? Not unless we use your logic.

And yes, the Red Sox and White Sox finally got their nut. When the Cubs do it will be the same thing, until there's repeat that establishes consistency.

Sure he did. But what does that have to do with anything? Do the fans jumping the umps or slapping Biggio's wife have anything to do with you? Not unless we use your logic.

1110335[/snapback]

You're comparing what a player does on the field to what some nutcase fans in the stands do. Notice that I didn't bring up what Cubs fans did to Chad Kreuter in the Dodgers "bullpen".

I'd consider a player throwing a temper tantrum on the field because another team has been kicking his a$$ all summer to be something much more serious. That's just what Zambrano did.

And yes, the Red Sox and White Sox finally got their nut. When the Cubs do it will be the same thing, until there's repeat that establishes consistency.

BTW, you might want to consider that your momotard cohort began with the Sox bashing in posts like this before the Sox fans here even bothered to type the word "Cubs". Place blame where blame is due.

Edited by Bill Swerski

BTW, you might want to consider that your momotard cohort began with the Sox bashing in posts like this before the Sox fans here even bothered to type the word "Cubs".  Place blame where blame is due.

1110352[/snapback]

You guys were talking Cubs in all threads White Sox well before that October 28th thread you just linked.

Do your homework, professor.

You guys were talking Cubs in all threads White Sox well before that October 28th thread you just linked.

Do your homework, professor.

1110552[/snapback]

I don't know what other people were saying, but I don't recall making anti-Cubs comments before Fat Albert mouthed off. I can't be held responsible for comments that other Sox fans make. I'm sure you'd like to blame me for smacking Biggio's wife in the head, though. :D

My God, quit being a sore loser. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

I don't know what other people were saying, but I don't recall making anti-Cubs comments before Fat Albert mouthed off.

You can go back to crying in your Old Style now.    :D

1110611[/snapback]

It's Bud, Bill. As in "I'm a Cub fan and a Bud Man." :D

If you remember, I gave you and yours props when they went into the postseason white hot. If you poke around, you'll see what I'm saying about Cubs talk in early October, which is usually the time of the year there is no talk about the Cubs.

It's Bud, Bill. As in "I'm a Cub fan and a Bud Man."  :D

If you remember, I gave you and yours props when they went into the postseason white hot. If you poke around, you'll see what I'm saying about Cubs talk in early October, which is usually the time of the year there is no talk about the Cubs.

1110637[/snapback]

I'm sorry that Sox fans treated you unfairly. But, as I said before, I don't recall saying anything negative about the Cubs until Fat Albert mouthed off.

Enjoy your Budweiser. :D

• 2 weeks later...