[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade for Vick

PFunk

I can get Vick for my 1st round overall pick next season or my 2nd and 4th round pick. I'm hurting at QB right now.

8 team keeper league - Keep 4 Vets and 1 Rookie

Roster:

Brooks

Det QB's

Ronnie Brown (Rookie Keeper)

G.Jones

J.Jones

W.Parker

L.Jordan (Vet Keeper)

L.Tomlinson (Vet Keeper

S.Smith (Vet Keeper)

C.Johnson (Vet Keeper)

J.Galloway

T.Glenn

and others but not that important right now

We Start 2 QB's so you can see my dilema. Holding the last spot for the playoffs so I think I need the help. Please give me your opinions. Also opinion on Keepers.

I would do it for the 2nd and 4th round picks. Look at it this way, will the two players you get with those picks be equal to Vick, considering everyone keeps a rookie and four veterans? I'm guessing yes.

But before doing it, ask yourself a question, and be honest with yourself. Do you have a realistic shot at winning. I can't answer that, since I dont have your opponents teams in front of me. If you really dont have that great of shot, you may not want to handicap yourself for next year.

Just pulled the trigger on a deal for K.Collins and C.Martin for my 2nd and 4th round. Not a great deal but it may help me at my QB position and Martin will add some depth at my RB spot for the playoff run.

What do you think about this deal???????

Just pulled the trigger on a deal for K.Collins and C.Martin for my 2nd and 4th round.  Not a great deal but it may help me at my QB position and Martin will add some depth at my RB spot for the playoff run. 

What do you think about this deal???????

1179008[/snapback]

You paid too big of a price for those two...you are loaded everywhere else and really only need a starter period for your second qb.