[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers for next season

T_bone65

I am in a 10 team keeper league where you can keep anywhere from 1-3 players from your team. If you only keep 1 you start your draft at the 1st round, if you keep 3 you start at the 3rd round. It is a standard performance scoring league but only 4 pts per TD pass. Here is my list of potential keepers:

Peyton Manning (kept from last year)

Tiki Barber (kept from last year)

Stephen Jackson

Cadillac Williams

Chad Johnson (kept from last year)

Darrel Jackson

Kevin Curtis

I am leaning towards Stephen Jackson, Cadillac or Tiki and Chad Johnson. Do you think it is still wise to keep Manning if you only get 4 per TD pass? Any thought would be greatly appreciated.

Elite QBS list for next year. Palmer and Manning for sure. I keep Manning. I keep C Johnson. Then probably Jackson. Can you trade in the offseason? FInd an owner that has only 1 or two good keepers. Upgrade at RB with your depth if you can. If you could end up with a top 2 QB, a top 5 RB(maybe Jackson is next year with more carries) and a top 5 WR you would be good to go. Or since it is a 10 man league, keep Cadillac, Jackson, and Johnson and draft a QB since there will be depth. I still think keeping Manning is a good idea because of his durability. He allows you to take a lot of flyers on guys in the midrounds will other guys are solidifying their QB position.