[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bettis or Ricky Williams?

modus

I need to start one of these guys. Bettis is at the Vikings or Ricky is at the Jets. Which one of these guys would you start?

I figure it's indoors, so that could be rough on Bettis and he just came off a big game. He probably has the best chance to give me a TD.

Ricky has up and down games, but it appears he does get the ball at the end of the game. I don't see Miami losing to the Jets and if they get a big enough lead they'll grind out the ball.

Bettis for sure.

1215576[/snapback]

Parker is playing too and the Jets are terrible against the run. I like Ricky better at home this week. Bettis was great in the snow but will probably be 30-40 yards and 1 TD. Ricky should be about 50 and 20 through the air and 1 TD.

Parker is playing too and the Jets are terrible against the run. I like Ricky better at home this week. Bettis was great in the snow but will probably be 30-40 yards and 1 TD. Ricky should be about 50 and 20 through the air and 1 TD.

1215588[/snapback]

Before last week, Ricky was fairly solid the three weeks before. Besides last week, and a goal shot two weeks ago . . . Bettis has been pretty quiet.

Before last week, Ricky was fairly solid the three weeks before.  Besides last week, and a goal shot two weeks ago . . . Bettis has been pretty quiet.

1215614[/snapback]

Last week the Jets were pretty good byut the week before they gave up 127 and 1 TD on the ground and 63 through the air to RB's., In the dome Jerome will be a goal line back imo. I think I'm starting Ricky over Dunn.