[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start at QB?

sfniner_fan

1pt for 25 yds/ 5 bonus for 300yds. This is the only spot I have in question! Please give me some feedback. With Manning playing in Washington, I am doubting both Brunell and Manning! Thanks for the help and I will respond to your questions.

1230755[/snapback]

I have become a believer in the NY defense. And after last week the Skins will be stacking the line to stop Tiki so Eli should have some time.

BTW, I am also a Niner fan--we need more than just Reggie.

I am in a similar situation this weekend. I've been sticking with Eli all year - in fact until earlier today he was my only QB, but watching him struggle this past weekend combined with the way WAS dismantled Dallas I am nervous. Only CHI has given up less passing TD's than WAS.

On the other hand McNair had a good game Sunday, but has been a little up and down. Playing MIA, albeit in MIA, seems like a better match up than Eli in WAS.

Brunell - I don't see him repeating last Sunday's game this weekend.

So in a coin flip... it's McNair.

I would go McNair here. He has been playing pretty solid lately and Miami's secondary has given up some big games lately.

Eli has been the INT master lately.

Brunell had a good game last week, but before that he sucked about 5 or 6 games in a row.

McNair is the safest option by far in my opinion.

1pt for 25 yds/ 5 bonus for 300yds. This is the only spot I have in question! Please give me some feedback. With Manning playing in Washington, I am doubting both Brunell and Manning! Thanks for the help and I will respond to your questions.

1230755[/snapback]

1 option = Pick up McNair

2. option = go with Brunell

I would sit young Manning in this game.