[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge in Arizona?

mggoilers

I think Indy's line may be a bit overrated, but I'm sure any team that signs Edge will make sure he has a few blockers...Arizona was terrible last year

1364654[/snapback]

I agree with what you say here about Indy's line. they are 1 of the few teams (if there has ever been another) where their position players(QB's,WR's,RB's,TE's) are just so good that people think thier line is better than it is because of them.not that their line sucks, because it does not. I just think they are slightly over average. I also think it is 1 of their major problems come playoff time. their O-Line gets dominated by the better defensive lines year after year.

Edge like any back needs blocking to get his yards but just having him back ther makes Ari the new "vogue" pick for offense this year IMO. I like the Edge Fitz Boldin package. I can see them all helping each other out quite a bit. Also the weapons can hopefully help the Oline.

Now Denny should give up the 1st round pick and give the keys back to Daunte! cause we need the pick in MN!