[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The most rediculous draft I ever witnessed!

I'm in this league with Kordell, and couldn't BELIEVE the insanity of it. I kept turning around to Kordell and my brother asking 'what the F is going on here?'. I've been in leagues for about seven years and have NEVER seen anything like this. Just to give you an idea..

2nd overall pick and I ended up with this team

QB - Brady, McNabb

RB - Alexander, Portis, W. Parker, Lundi, M Morris, L Betts

WR - Boldin, Chambers, R Smith, E Moulds, M Clayton

TE - LJ Smith

K - Rackers, Graham

Def - Colts, Falcons

Something about these types of threads just don't appeal to me. At the end of almost every draft we all feel we made the best possible pick in every situation with maybe an exception or two. We scan other drafters draft and of course tear it apart based on our opinions.

Yes there are some pretty bad picks in your draft but that's what you get when you join a league with 5-6 newbies. I don't mind a newbie or two each year because we all have to start somewhere but 5 or 6 doesn't make for that enjoyable of year. I'll bet one of those newbs places in the money though.