[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A WR Problem

NatiTime

This Week i am need of possible a WR. Here is my crew:

Muhammad vs SF

RoyW BYE

Chambers BYE

Jennings vs. AZ (DOUBTFUL)

DJax vs. KC

No my problem is that i need to start Muhammad, DJax and Jennings. Im hoping that they will list Jennings OUT by Fri. since there is a high chance of him not playing. If theyu don't then i need to let Chambers go. I don't really want to let him go for someone one the WW, but no one is bitting form my trades. If one of the proposed trades come through then i will be all right...if not this is what im looking at WW, so who would you take:

Ruvell Martin vs AZ

Brandon Jones vs HOU

Keenan McCardell vs. STL

Chad Jackson vs. MIN

Travis Taylor vs. NE

:D

can you drop a defense? Would hate to drop Chambers just for a couple of points this week.

No in our league you have keep a certain number for each position. So if i have to get a WR to play then i need to either put one on the IR (if Jennings gets listed as OUT) or drop someone to pick up another.

No in our league you have keep a certain number for each position. So if i have to get a WR to play then i need to either put one on the IR (if Jennings gets listed as OUT) or drop someone to pick up another.

Think I would just roll the dice with Jennings unless you think any of those guys on the ww will make the difference this week.

Forced to choose Keenan McCardell

Think I would just roll the dice with Jennings unless you think any of those guys on the ww will make the difference this week.

Forced to choose Keenan McCardell

This game is huge this week. Both of us are 6-1 and tied for first, so i don't know if i can afford to take a chance on Jennings. Im just hoping they list him OUT tomarrow and then i can put him on the IR and pick someone else up. I don't really want to drop Chambers.. have a few trades out there taht include him, but most won't bite on him. Thanks for the help