[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm new to a league that has more trading than I've ever seen

BigErn

so, the format is 2qb,2rb,3wr,te,k,dst. 12 teamer, only odd scoring is that there are no minus pts for qb turnovers. this fact really increases the value of qbs. Having never played in a league where you had to start 2 qbs, I wasn't really ready for the way the draft played out. It was probably the strangest draft I had ever been in, where teams were literally drafting 4 or 5 qbs. thing is, there's no open free agent pickups. rather there's a supplemental draft once every 3 weeks (after week3, 6, 9, 12). this forces you to plan around your bye weeks well in advance (for example, if one of your qbs is on bye in week 8, you need to make sure you pick up a guy to cover in the week 6 supp.) The real thing that has sparked trading is injuries. I had hasselbeck, roth, and kitna, and then hasselbeck goes down last week (of course so did Ben, but i'm hoping he'll play today). as kitna is on bye this week, i couldnt' dare take a 0 at my qb spot, so had to deal to make it happen. there have been 17 trades in this league so far this season, most around injuries, some around guys not thinking out the bye week schedule properly. People also deal their supplemental picks as part of trades as well. (swapping spots or just trading them outright) Due to the large amount of trades, i'm actually thinking of proposing something similiar for my other leagues next year as far as the supplemental drafting goes.