[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this worth the risk?

Piranha-z

I am out of the play-offs but I need to win one of two games, week 15 or 16, or else I have to buy beer at the end of the season :D . I have Clark and Cooley for TE's and another guy needs a TE. Should I make this trade hoping that Green comes back for the end of the season, or do you guys think he's done for the year. Am I just hoping for a miracle here? Or should I just ride my current QB's out?

I have Kitna starting every week and Leinart/Carr (depending on match-up). Green (if back) would play SD and Oakland.

Thoughts???

Btw, it cost a minimum of $3 for any player picked from FA pool, so I'd rather not go that route being that I am already out :D

Hmmm, not sure about your pals but knowing mine, if you have a better QB option in FA, it might be worth the $3 investment, who's available FA-wise? Anyone worth a damn? If not, then Green is worth a flyer in hopes he comes back and can still remember a snap count. At least you're playing for the right to make someone else buy you beer, which is always worth putting forth an effort....

Edited by Snoil

I am out of the play-offs but I need to win one of two games, week 15 or 16, or else I have to buy beer at the end of the season :D . I have Clark and Cooley for TE's and another guy needs a TE. Should I make this trade hoping that Green comes back for the end of the season, or do you guys think he's done for the year. Am I just hoping for a miracle here? Or should I just ride my current QB's out?

I have Kitna starting every week and Leinart/Carr (depending on match-up). Green (if back) would play SD and Oakland.

Thoughts???

Btw, it cost a minimum of $3 for any player picked from FA pool, so I'd rather not go that route being that I am already out :D

\

Think you have enough Quarterbacks myself.

Well, I have 3, but I start 2 (shoulda mentioned that) And here is the schedule for 15 and 16 on my current roster.

Carr @ NE, IND

Kitna @GB, Chicago

Leinart Denver, @ SF

Starting two does make a difference however I would rather get a QB I know was going to be playing if that's possible. No guarantee Green will even be in there. But only given up a backup TE might be worth the risk?

Starting two does make a difference however I would rather get a QB I know was going to be playing if that's possible. No guarantee Green will even be in there. But only given up a backup TE might be worth the risk?

I here ya. I just figured instead of spending the $3 (I know it's minimal, but it's $3 more on to what I've spent already :D ) I could take a chance.

Here's what's on the FA market worth mentioning:

J. Harrington

B. Gradkowski

V. Young

J. Campbell

Pretty picked over already!

I here ya. I just figured instead of spending the $3 (I know it's minimal, but it's $3 more on to what I've spent already :D ) I could take a chance.

Here's what's on the FA market worth mentioning:

J. Harrington

B. Gradkowski

V. Young

J. Campbell

Pretty picked over already!

If you are going to spend $3 which in my golf game can sometimes represent $30 depending on who you are paying it to (braggin rights) then make the trade,