[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade RBrown for DDriver

cubdaddy

Someone offered Driver for Brown and since I'm in dire need of a WR -- I'm considering it. I still have BWest and Gore as starters. I've also been offered BWest for Roy Williams. It's a ppr league and I can only start 2 RBs and 2 WRs. Which trade would you make?

Either one sounds reasonable, but not great -- Driver and Williams are both solid with easy schedules remaining; you have three strong RB's and can only use two. Westbrook's got by far the hardest schedules of the three RB's, and both he and Gore are injury risks -- if you trade Ronnie and something happens to Gore or Westbrook, are you covered?

If not, I might prefer to keep Brown and deal either Westbrook or Gore. On the other hand, none of my leagues are PPR, so I COULD be underestimating how much that changes relative values.

Bottom line is either trade seems pretty fair to me.