[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Talk me off the ledge!

BearcatTom

I'm in first place but am stumbling lately and could miss the playoffs if this tread continues!! Unfortunatley, the #2 team in the league is in my division and is only one game back now!! So, I need to get a win this week to hold onto my lead, because I am playing the worst team in the league, but who has great matchups this week!! My problem is that I am getting decent yardage from my guys, but no TDs to go along with them. My team and scoring are in my sig.

So, Here are my thoughts. I need 1 QB and 1 RB out of these choices

QBs - Need 1

Bulger vs Carolina - Carolina can get burned, but will Peppers plant Marc early and often with Pace out?

Panthers can be run on, so will SJax control the game and chances?

McNair vs Atl - getting him on waivers this week. Atlanta is reeling right now and really banged up on the defensive side of the ball. Steve is coming on now that the offense is more pass friendly.

RBs - Need 1 to start with Fred Taylor

Dunn vs Balt. - Lewis looks out, but Balt. should stack the line and force Vick to throw to beat them. This could really limit Dunn's production.

Jordan vs KC - Where do I start with the reasons why not to play him. How about the Raiders just plain suck. They are playing KC and that is a big game they might rally for (almost laughed there). Besides the fact they suck, they may fall behind too much too early, and be forced to throw. But there is potential there.

Kickers - need 1

Kasay vs Stl. - Good early in the year, but not getting chances lately.

Stover vs Balt. - Balt. should be able to move the ball. Leaning towards him.