[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor for Ronnie Brown & Travis Henry

drew6236

I currently have:

RB: LT, C. Taylor, M. Morris, J. Fargas.

1 point/10 yards, 6 points/TD, Start 2 running backs

Thoughts?

I'm concerned about Ronnie's groin and his no-show today, travis henry seems to be coming along nicely, but does Chester serve me better for consistency and big play?

It's not a bad deal, but I'm not sure how much it ultimately helps. Brown's doing less than nothing, as is the entire Dolphin D -- you don't want to have to count on that. Henry's running well, but you have to wonder when the Titans are going to start giving more time to LenDale to get him ready for next year. HEnry will start losing carries during fantasy playoffs.

I say stick with what you got.

I don't see or hear any indication the Titans will stop giving the ball to Henry anytime soon. So i have to respectfully disagree and say, take it. Henry is producing in large quantity and I think he'll do so for the rest of the season. I've been hearing about Lendale getting worked in for a while, every time they try to, Lendale gets worked over.