[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Holmes or A. Battle for a WR4?

Gros Membres!

Bruce has been a solid, yet unspectacular, #4 for me all year. He's consistency in a PPR has put him squarely in the mid-30s of the WRs. I also have Santana Moss as my #5 but would like to get someone into that #4 slot who's producing just in case one of my studs goes down (Ocho's hammy made me nervous Sunday).

Santonio Holmes seems to fit the bill and Arnaz Battle has been playing well lately too. Battle has a broken hand but has been gutting it out and SF is a game out of first place. SF's schedule is favorable as well. Holmes seems to be getting more involved in the offense, Rothlisburger is average 41 attempts per game, and Ward has a hyperextended knee (supposedly minor).

Who do you like more the rest of the way - Holmes or Battle? Or lay off the over-thinking and stay put with Bruce?

Thanks.

Bruce has been a solid, yet unspectacular, #4 for me all year. His consistency in a PPR has put him squarely in the mid-30s of the WRs. I also have Santana Moss as my #5 but would like to get someone into that #4 slot who's producing just in case one of my studs goes down (Ocho's hammy made me nervous Sunday).

Santonio Holmes seems to fit the bill and Arnaz Battle has been playing well lately too. Battle has a broken hand but has been gutting it out and SF is a game out of first place. SF's schedule is favorable as well. Holmes seems to be getting more involved in the offense, Rothlisburger is average 41 attempts per game, and Ward has a hyperextended knee (supposedly minor).

Who do you like more the rest of the way - Holmes or Battle? Or lay off the over-thinking and stay put with Bruce? I lost out on Henderson but have put in a claim on Copper just in case.

Thanks.