[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to grab a wr off the ww

Jackass

Copper is hurt,I picked him up sunday and just saw today on rotoworld that he is doubtful for sunday(wish I would have picked up Henderson while he was out there)So I grabbed Bradley(almost got Holmes-But Ravens this week and the fact that my 4 top waiver report sites have Bradley top 2)Gado is tempting Battle is your best NOW fix I woulda got him if he was there and I own Bryant(woulda cut him) I also own Brown and he has only caught 5/80 yds since Stallwus came back,Brown could be huge again if stallworth gets a hang nail,the runs,or sneezes soon,especially with the probability they will be playing from behind, untill then he sits my bench,I was looking for a sub #3 wr or flex.I am wasting roster spots on Turner(L.T. handcuff)Bryant(praying Vernon draws a piece of his coverage)McMichael(until Gonzo is 90%)Tatum(until he's off his period)Harrington(until Matt shows me something)Mia D(untill chargers wake up on D=Meriman back in week 13)

For the record I cut Randy (needs prozac)Moss for Bradley

Edited by iceman1977

Copper is hurt,I picked him up sunday and just saw today on rotoworld that he is doubtful for sunday(wish I would have picked up Henderson while he was out there)

Don't remember where I read it (If I remember I'll post the link), but I read that Copper had a full practice today and should play on Sunday. I'll look around.

from Rotoworld via AtlantaFalcons.com

Terrance Copper (questionable, ankle) practiced fully Wednesday.

Ernie Conwell was also back at practice for the first time since undergoing surgery. Copper will likely start this week against the Falcons if Marques Colston is out and remains a fine one-week solution.