[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS? Pick 2... D Driver, B Edwards, Jones-Drew

14 team league, can start any combination of 5 RB/WR/TE along with 1 QB, 1 PK and 1 Team D. 1 point every 25 yards rush/recv... 6 pts rush/recv TD.

Other 3 of the 5 positions are locked...

Tomlinson

R. Wayne

C. Johnson

4._____________

5._____________

Driver faces the Seahawks

Edwards faces the Bengals

Jones-Drew faces the Bills ( or even DeAngelo Williams w/ DeShaun bruised up... he was 20 for 114yrds last week)

Normally I would start Jones-Drew w/ Driver... and sit Edwards and DeAngelo... but Edwards looked great last week and faces a Bengals team that will give up some big plays. Driver can be studly, but comes off of a bad week due to Favre going down... Favre will play as the Pack has no other viable QB since the backup is now out for the year, but that just makes me wonder.

So do I dare sit Driver? or dare sit Jones-Drew? for the shot at Edwards or DeAngelo going off?

The next 2 weeks are crucial... I made a great run at high points in the last few weeks after a terrible start due to LT2 and CJ just going crazy.... but it is a tight race for the playoffs, one slip and I could find myself in the toilet bowl bracket.

:D