[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help Please

person411411

I am curently in second place and playing the first place team. This is a huge game because there is a big difference bwtween the third and fourth place team when it comes playoff time. I am currently winning 27-13 but I had three players playing yesterday ( QB, Te, WR) and he had one person play and it was his kiker. If I make a trade, it can be put into my lineup for this week. Soring is 1 point for 50 yards passing, 1 point for 20 yards rushing and receiving and 6 points for all TD. Considering that Andre doesn't get a lot of TD, should I try to move him with other players for someone else? People don't care that he doesn't score and want him. What do you think.

QB: Harrington, Hasselbek, Brees

WR:Stallworth, Driver, Henderson, Andre

RB: Dunn, Parker, D.Williams, F.Taylor

TE: Witten, Colston

K: Wilkins

D: Mami, Carolina

"Considering that Andre doesn't get a lot of TD, should I try to move him with other players for someone else?"

...totally depends on whom that "someone else" turns out to be...not to rain on your parade, and Joey ended up having a nice enough game vs. DET, but how can you be sitting Brees given what he's done FF point wise recently?

In any event, if you're not playing him, maybe try to move Brees or Hass rather than AJ, since you are not all that strong at WR to begin with? At the same time, keep in mind that unless you are convinced that the results of week 12 will make or break your season, you need to look past this week's matchups when considering any potential trades.