[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good News for Michigan Fans

Rockerbraves

But see, they got the NC so what do you care? Like I said, a lot of this USC hatred is because a lot of LSU fans have some inferiority complex or something, because USC is viewed by nearly anyone as 2 time national champions. To me, enjoy the title you did get. I mean at the end of the day, LSU has that nice beautiful Crystal Football, and USC doesn't from 2003. But if USC wants to lay claim to a NC game (which the NCAA recognizes) then so be it.

I believe LSU fans will eventually let it go year by year as the BCS National Championship and the symbol of the Crystal Football gets more fully entrenched. Remember the BCS has only really been in existence since 1998. As time goes on and more and more teams are crowned BCS Champions the more the prestige will grow. Sort of like watching how the prestige of winning The Masters Tournament & the symbol of the Green Jacket in golf has grown over time. Ask a golfer in 1955 which tournament they would rather win The Masters or the US Amateur and many would have said the US Amateur. However ask any golfer today and without hesitation all would say The Masters and the Green Jacket.

Edited by Rockerbraves