[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A 5 star in state recruit(North Carolina)

PantherDave

PD you keep putting NC St in the "elite" group on tobacco road. While they may be soon, right now they are an NIT team. Even on down years Duke is better then the NIT. So if NC St makes that leap that you are calling for and becomes elite and passes out Duke then I'll start to worry about NC St and give you your props.

PD you keep putting NC St in the "elite" group on tobacco road. While they may be soon, right now they are an NIT team. Even on down years Duke is better then the NIT. So if NC St makes that leap that you are calling for and becomes elite and passes out Duke then I'll start to worry about NC St and give you your props.

No, that was just pointing out the obvious, but it's a work in progress in Raleigh right now and do I like the incoming recruits and possible recruits? Absofugginlutely, as that's what builds a succesful and possibly dominant program for any Div 1 school. Next year in Raleigh in VaLowe's, second year, he'll have something Herb never had in all his years-two 5 star recruits in the paint, Costner and incoming JJ Hickson-with possibly Ty Lawson in a years time as well. That could be extremely formidable is all I'm saying-only time will tell.

An NIT team that sent your Devils home in the opening round of the ACC Tourney and is still playing post season B-Ball while the Dookies are on spring break.

• 3 weeks later...