[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Removing webpage listing from Google

Randall

Is there a way to remove an old webpage address from Google's search?

The issue is a local animal shelter used a domain they can no longer use(over money) and the owners of that domain won't provide forwarding.

Will Google remove it as it is no longer used? The current page is just a placeholder but when you do a search it often is the top page linked.

Wanting money from a non profit animal shelter :D

Is there a link to removal?

Thanks

Wanting money from a non profit animal shelter :D

When I lived in Sun Valley, there was a SPCA thrift store called "Neiman Barkus". Neiman Marcus sued. I mean, it was this tiny little store that you'd have to be the stupidest person alive to confuse any association to one of the most expensive clothing retailers out there. Freaking a-holes.

When I lived in Sun Valley, there was a SPCA thrift store called "Neiman Barkus". Neiman Marcus sued. I mean, it was this tiny little store that you'd have to be the stupidest person alive to confuse any association to one of the most expensive clothing retailers out there. Freaking a-holes.

This one's called Chequamegon Humane and the owner of the site lives $2000 miles away. If he donated the name he could get a tax writeoff more valuable than cheqhumane.org. Who would pay for that?