[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Twix

alexgaddis

They brought back a lesser version this year. It's called Twix PB (or PB Twix). Problem is, it's a chocolate cookie instead of the awsome shortbread cookie. That change of cookie makes all the difference in the world, and it's not a good one.

They brought back a lesser version this year. It's called Twix PB (or PB Twix). Problem is, it's a chocolate cookie instead of the awsome shortbread cookie. That change of cookie makes all the difference in the world, and it's not a good one.

damnit...

We need to get the original PB Twix back...

ETA - remember when McDonalds changed to the fancy Filet of Fish sandwich years ago? I called and complained and they brought back the original...I'm not saying it was ALL me but...

Edited by alexgaddis

ETA - remember when McDonalds changed to the fancy Filet of Fish sandwich years ago? I called and complained and they brought back the original...I'm not saying it was ALL me but...

Remember the McPizza? I really liked that, but I may have been the only one...

Saw those in Canada once...

the taco bells up there had fries in place of nachos... :D

That's outragous! But Del Taco here in California has some really good fries, so anything is possible.

I may have been in a test market for McPizza when I was growing up in Wilmington, Delaware.

That's outragous! But Del Taco here in California has some really good fries, so anything is possible.

I may have been in a test market for McPizza when I was growing up in Wilmington, Delaware.

I wanna be in the test market for McHookers....

Edited by alexgaddis