[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR#4 - lame I know, but Isaac or Curtis?

Vichawkfan

trying to add some depth at my WR with just Larry, Randy, DJ Hackett there right now..... #4 WR spot coming up soon - Terry Glenn is there, but he's on the same bye as Larry and DJ - so left contemplating :

Bruce - age factor, but passing offense should be great this year. Bennett doesn't concern me much - he hasn't done squat except for that 4 game stretch (which I had him for). Obviously has the confidence of his QB.

Curtis - McNabb seemed to look for him the last game. Has good hands and I'm not sure if you would call Reggie a solid #1 - has more upside than Bruce but also more of an unknown.

Likely only use this WR for injury reasons/bye week. Having said that, Moss has injury ?'s right now, so could start sooner than later for me.

Thanks

p.s Arnaz Battle there too....is the #2 WR in SF and DJack will miss some time this year, could become valuable....just a last second thought there.