[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB-RB RDs 1 & 2

hagler

NON-PPR 12-team League

6 pts. Rushing TD

9 pts. Receiving TD

1 pt every 10 yds. rushing/receiving

1.08 & 2.05 selections---------plan on going RB-RB

Everyone is an injury risk, so I'll leave injury comments aside...

RD 1:

S.Alexander (could fall here in our draft) - downside of career, O-line?, but could put up 14+ TDs

OR

Westbrook - great O-line, dual threat, big games, but will T.Hunt steal RedZone TDs?

RD 2:

MJD - great O-line, explosive, dual threat, but F.Taylor gets just as many touches & G.Jones at Goal-Line

OR

R.Brown - avg. O-line at best, T.Green?, but will get all the carries & goal-line, & backup Lemon could be OK.

1) Which is the best selection in each Round?

2) Also, is Westbrook & MJD a bad combination as each of them can disappear on any given week?

---not guaranteed 20+ carries each week...

Please help------stuck here as I think both sets of these RBs will be available in each Round....

NON-PPR 12-team League

6 pts. Rushing TD

9 pts. Receiving TD

1 pt every 10 yds. rushing/receiving

1.08 & 2.05 selections---------plan on going RB-RB

Everyone is an injury risk, so I'll leave injury comments aside...

RD 1:

S.Alexander (could fall here in our draft) - downside of career, O-line?, but could put up 14+ TDs

OR

Westbrook - great O-line, dual threat, big games, but will T.Hunt steal RedZone TDs?

RD 2:

MJD - great O-line, explosive, dual threat, but F.Taylor gets just as many touches & G.Jones at Goal-Line

OR

R.Brown - avg. O-line at best, T.Green?, but will get all the carries & goal-line, & backup Lemon could be OK.

1) Which is the best selection in each Round?

2) Also, is Westbrook & MJD a bad combination as each of them can disappear on any given week?

---not guaranteed 20+ carries each week...

Please help------stuck here as I think both sets of these RBs will be available in each Round....

Being that receiving TDs are 9 points, I would go with Alexander if he falls to you or maybe Rudi if he is there....and on the way back I would take a stud WR. Seems a guy like TO or CJ will score almost as much as a top tier RB with the extra three points for TDs...I would look at another RB and WR on the next go around! That would leave you with one top RB and one top WR with a solid second option for both after four rounds....

Being that receiving TDs are 9 points, I would go with Alexander if he falls to you or maybe Rudi if he is there....and on the way back I would take a stud WR. Seems a guy like TO or CJ will score almost as much as a top tier RB with the extra three points for TDs...I would look at another RB and WR on the next go around! That would leave you with one top RB and one top WR with a solid second option for both after four rounds....

9 pts are for RB receiving TDs only --- not WRs..........sorry I didn't specify.

You don't know very little about football and fantasy huh? Rudy caught only 23 passes last year. Shaun only caught 12. Both of these backs are not receivers at all. Westbrook is the way to go. He had 77 receptions last year and 4 TDs. Or even Reggie Bush if you can.

Westbrook + Reggie would be the perfect combo for your scoring.

And no TO or CJ aren't even close to top tier RBs.

People need to come to realize that fantasy is different than real Football. Names don't score points. Yes, these receivers are the best in the league, but receivers don't score many points in fantasy football. Sure, once in a while, they'll have a 2 Td 100 yard game, but that is very rare. Receivers are very inconsistent. CJ had 11 games last year where he only scored 10 points or less. Both TO and CJ are barely competing with the #10 RB in Fantasy Points last year.

Solid options after 4th round? For WRs, yes. RBs, hell no. WRs are very deep. Never take them early. If you wait to take your 2nd RB in the 4th round, you'll be asking yourself this question, "is Kevan Barlow still available?"

Edited by kuong361

I am in the same spot in my draft and I'm looking at Westbrook at 8, then coming back with Chad Johnson or Owens. Then in the 3rd round look for Brandon Jacobs and if your lucky in the 4th round maybe snag andre Johnson or Branch. that would be a good start.

Never take Receivers in the first 2 rounds. One of your fantasy rules to draft by is to wait on wide receivers, because statistically speaking, they're a dime a dozen. Look, you score in fantasy football the same way you score in real football … by touching the ball. And the only players guaranteed to touch the ball multiple times per game are running backs and quarterbacks