[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some advice Needed

rayb

Hey fellas. I'm new to this forum, but would appreciatte a little advice. I'm in a standard scoring leavgue, that has 16 teams in it. I have the following team:

Starters:

QB Marc Bulger, StL QB

RB Steven Jackson, StL RB

RB DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

RB/WR Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB

WR Torry Holt, StL WR

WR Deion Branch, Sea WR

TE Alge Crumpler, Atl TE

D/ST Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST

K David Akers, Phi K 1

BENCH

Bench Michael Turner, SD RB

Bench Santonio Holmes, Pit WR

Bench Heath Miller, Pit TE

Bench Jeff Garcia, TB QB

Bench Brian Leonard, StL RB

Bench Cowboys D/ST, Dal D/ST

Bench David Givens*, Ten WR

Now I have 3 trades in my box for review:

Send DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

Receive Andre Johnson, Hou WR

Send Michael Turner, SD RB

Receive Reuben Droughns, NYG note: this guy has LT but he wont budge on giving anyone up other then droughns

Send Brandon Jacobs, NYG

Send Deion Branch, Sea WR

Receive Ronnie Brown, Mia RB

The only offer that is good for your team is offer 1.

Offer 2 is a joke and I would tell him you have no need for Droughns whatsoever and it would be your advice to cut him.

+1.

At first trade #3 sounds okay, but it depends how high you are on Brown. I wouldn't do #3 personally. Trade #1 is the only one really worth considering IMO.

I just have a hunch that Jacobs is gonna have a montser year, and Brown is gonna fillze toward the mid to end of season. The problem I have with the first trade, is I think Andre Johnson is gonna have a huge yr, but is he gonna put up the points in a wr/rb slot that Williams will?

yeah I'm gonna pull the trigger o trade number 1. Thanks for the help. I just need to find a sucka to trade me a rb for Branch. I like Branch...but I need a rb. Johnson for Williams, even tho I like RB's is prolly to good to pass up.

I just have a hunch that Jacobs is gonna have a montser year, and Brown is gonna fillze toward the mid to end of season. The problem I have with the first trade, is I think Andre Johnson is gonna have a huge yr, but is he gonna put up the points in a wr/rb slot that Williams will?

I could be wrong but is not Foster the starting back for Carolina?

allright I'm finally getting the LT owner to bite a little and give in. I rejected his trade offer to get Turner from me, and told him he was an idiot, and Droughs is of no use to me. This was the comment i left him on his trade offer:

Turner just isnt a backup..he's the backup to your stud. I ain't asking for the farm. I just need a rb or Wideout I can plug into start. Think of how royaly screwed you will be if LT gets hurt. Your season is over, and then I get to plug Turner into my lineup and dominate. Not only is it in your best interests to get Turner, it is your civic duty. I don't want nothing to do with droughns. You are on to something with Shipp, tho. Package Shipp with someone worthy.

So he just sent me another offer:

Send Michael Turner, SD RB

Receive Brandon Marshall, Den WR

Receive Marcel Shipp, Ari RB

Thats way better the the original offer, but what ya'll think?