[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do

clickclack

Well had my draft last night-- How did I do?

I had the 5the pick- no ppr- redraft- 4 pts passing TD- everything else standard 5th pick

Rd 1-Parker (Addai and Gore went 3 and 4)

Rd 2- Jacobs (Portis and Benson were off the board) I went with the guy with the higest upside

Rd3- Aquan Boldin- (Reggie Wayne- Marvin and Roy were still on the board- but I just love what I had read about him - looked great in preseason and has a very nice schedule

Rd-4- TJ Housh (Coudlnt belive he was still on the board as a run of QB's occured- Also liked Reggie Brown but couldnt pass up Housh

Rd5- Norwood

Rd-6-Vernon Davis- Kellen Winslow was still on the board but love his schedule as well as opoosed to Clevelands

Rd-7- Romo

Rd-8- Cotchery(liitle worried about Pennington- but he was best option available for my WR #3

Rd-9 Betts

Rd-10-Ronald Curry

Rd-11 Dallas D

Rd 12- Alex Smith

Rd 13-Jeff Wilkens

Rd 14- Wes Welker(People laughed at this pick- but I belive he will lead the Pats in receptions)

Rd-15- Eric Johnson

Rd 16- Ahmad Bradshaw ( To back up BJ) I heard he is #2 on the depth chart as Drouhgns will now be moved to FB since they lost Jim Finn for the season- Do you recommend I keep him just in case BJ cant make it or gets injured or should I pick someone else up like Garret Wolfe or Lorenzo Booker?

I think you reached for Parker and Anquan. Also reached for Norwood

I would have taken any of the guys you mentioned next to Anquan's name over him. I don't see HOW you could have passed on Marvin Harrison. That will probably be the #1 cause of your failure in this league.

Housh was a steal.

Other than that, not so bad. Big mess up with Anquan though. :D

Well had my draft last night-- How did I do?

I had the 5the pick- no ppr- redraft- 4 pts passing TD- everything else standard 5th pick

Rd 1-Parker (Addai and Gore went 3 and 4)

Rd 2- Jacobs (Portis and Benson were off the board) I went with the guy with the higest upside

Rd3- Aquan Boldin- (Reggie Wayne- Marvin and Roy were still on the board- but I just love what I had read about him - looked great in preseason and has a very nice schedule

Rd-4- TJ Housh (Coudlnt belive he was still on the board as a run of QB's occured- Also liked Reggie Brown but couldnt pass up Housh

Rd5- Norwood

Rd-6-Vernon Davis- Kellen Winslow was still on the board but love his schedule as well as opoosed to Clevelands

Rd-7- Romo

Rd-8- Cotchery(liitle worried about Pennington- but he was best option available for my WR #3

Rd-9 Betts

Rd-10-Ronald Curry

Rd-11 Dallas D

Rd 12- Alex Smith

Rd 13-Jeff Wilkens

Rd 14- Wes Welker(People laughed at this pick- but I belive he will lead the Pats in receptions)

Rd-15- Eric Johnson

Rd 16- Ahmad Bradshaw ( To back up BJ) I heard he is #2 on the depth chart as Drouhgns will now be moved to FB since they lost Jim Finn for the season- Do you recommend I keep him just in case BJ cant make it or gets injured or should I pick someone else up like Garret Wolfe or Lorenzo Booker?

Harrison may be aging, but can still be productive. Ahmad Bradshaw is interesting. We shall see about that. Meanwhile, read my post.